FAQs about Space Apart Hotel
How long can I stay in the Space Apart Hotel?
- Our guests are free to stay for as long as they wish.
What is the minimum number of days I can stay at the Space Apart Hotel?
- The minimum length of stay is 2 nights.
What attractions and restaurants are close by?
- There is a number of highly desirable places to visit and sights to see. From Hyde Park, to the Porchester Centre, the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods, Whiteleys, Portobello Road and of course London's world famous West End theatre district. The hotel's immediate vicinity is home to restaurants and gastronomy from all over the world. Please see the Local Area section of our website for more specific details.
How do I cancel a booking?
- For our cancellation policy details, please click on the link below.
See the cancellation policy.
How do I benefit from discounts if I become a regular guest?
- Please liaise with the hotel manager.
Where do I collect my keys?
- Apartment keys may be collected from the Front Desk.
Can I stay with my pets?
- Sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
Can I extend my stay after 3 months?
- Most definitely. Space Apart Hotel is only too pleased to encourage guests to stay as long as their personal circumstances require. Discounted rates are available for long stay guests, please Contact Us.
How do I modify my booking?
- In order to make any changes or amendments to a previously scheduled booking, please see our booking policy details.
Do you have facilities for disabled persons?
- Our facilities do have disabled access and are designed for the comfort and convenience of an all-inclusive clientele. Should you have any particular requests in this respect, please contact the hotel manager to discuss your requirements.
I need more information before I can complete my booking. Who can I contact?
- If you are have filled the booking form from a remote, off-site location, please contact the Space Apart Hotel Service Team on;
Telephone:+44 (0) 207 908 1340
Fax: +44 (0) 207 908 1341
- If you are currently resident within one of our studio apartments, then you can also contact the Front Desk for assistance.
Does the hotel have a lift?
Is there a luggage store?
- Yes, for check in and check out dates only.
Are the apartments air conditioned?
- Yes, all apartments have air conditioning and 24 hour fresh air ventilation units.
Do you permit smoking in the rooms or anywhere in the hotel?
- No, smoking is not permitted on the premises.